You are the same today as you’ll be in five years except for two things: the books you read and the people you meet. – Charlie “Tremendous” Jones
Here is my list of 26 books
- Purple Cow
- Meatball Sundae: Is your Marketing out of sync
- Today we are rich
- Thou Shall Prosper
- Love & Respect
- Boys Should be Boys: 7 Secrets to Raising Healthy Sons
- Uncle John’s 24 Karat Gold Bathroom Reader
- The Millionaire Next Door
- QBQ! The Question Behind the Question
- The legend of the monk and the merchant
- Rhinoceros Success
- The Go-Getter: A Story that Tells You How to Be One
- Who Moved My Cheese
- 48 days to the Work You Love: Preparing for the New Normal
- Fired to Hired: Bouncing Back from the Job Loss to Get the Work Right Now
- The power of Who: You Already Know Everyone You Need to Know
- No More Mondays
- Developing the leader within you
- How to Win Friends & Influence People
- EntreLeadership: 20 Years of Practical Business Wisdom from the Trenches
Hard to believe but 2011 is gone and we are already 2 days into 2012.
Big changes are coming and I can’t wait to share them with you. Over the next couple days I’ll share my 2012 goals, dreams and much much more.
The first BIG change? I’m now blogging, which would not have been possible without a TON of encouragement and help from my wife, Kelly.
What BIG change did you make? I’d love to hear.